As a part of Food Allergy Awareness Week, The Amazing Chickpea is joining FARE (Food Allergy Research & Education) in challenging America to eat Top 9-Free for one meal, or an entire day. You can read more about the awareness week here at FARE’s site.
The Amazing Chickpea, whose products are allergy-friendly by being free of the top nine allergens and produced in a nut-free facility, is supporting this challenge by giving away free The Amazing Chickpea spread pouches for participants. We want you to show your followers pictures proving you can make great tasting and healthy ‘Free-From’ meals. To qualify to win a free pouch of The Amazing Chickpea spread, follow the guidelines below:
- Complete the Top 9-Free Meal Challenge for one meal where at least one ingredient or dish is a ‘peanut butter alternative’ (see graphic to the right for Top 9 specifications)
- Take a picture and share it using the following tags and mentions on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter:
- @TheAmazingChickpea (Instagram & Facebook), @AmazingChickpea (Twitter)
- Add your jar of The Amazing Chickpea in the picture and we’ll add another pouch to your winnings! 😉
- Include this link so your friends can be aware of Food Allergy Awareness Week too and join you in the challenge: https://www.healthyamericaonline.com/2020/05/11/food-allergy-awareness/
Feel free to share and tag your friends so they can join in the experience too! The challenge will run the whole week of May 11th to the 17th. One pouch of The Amazing Chickpea per address, good while supplies last.
Fill out the following form to ensure that we see your images and can send out your pouches!